The School Outreach and Engagement program supports teaching and learning, research and service to P-12 education by connecting The Ohio State University to schools and community organizations. We are especially interested in establishing partnerships with historically underserved, high need schools and communities in Central Ohio.
Our School Outreach and Engagement program seeks to:
- Facilitate collaboration between Ohio State and P-12 schools and school districts
- Sponsor events and activities to connect Ohio State with P-12 educators
- Provide resources and tools to support and promote research in schools
- Work with researchers to identify and pursue grants and other funded projects
- Encourage participation in EHE and university-sponsored events and learning opportunities
- Contribute research and expertise to support effective practices and policy development
Contact Director Nicole Luthy or call 614.292.0062.