Check It Out
- Journey to the planets, explore rocks, bring art alive and rub noses with Jersey cows. Ohio State offer tours for all grades and ages. Learn more about our free and low-cost things to do on campus.
- Meet Ohio State researchers at a state-of-the-art laboratory inside the Life exhibition at COSI. Researchers are actively engaged in projects related to pharmacology, vision and language, and cognition.
- The Ohio State University Airport sponsors the Career Eagles Aviation Initiative dedicated to promoting careers in aviation to youth ages 14-20.
- The Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program offers classes to teach elementary school age children about nutrition, food safety, food preparation and physical activity. The free six-week program takes place in classrooms and after-school programs and camps, community centers, neighborhood groups.
- From food and forestry to rockets and rabbits, 4-H gives children and teens opportunities to learn life skills, to practice them, and reach their full potential.
- Learn how Ohio State’s Extension Family and Consumer Sciences outreach program tempts children to trade junk food for nutritious food.
- The Office of International Affairs shares global learning kits for P-12 and community educators. Kits include artifacts that introduce students to culture, art, civic society, government and geography of China, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Russia, Somalia, Senegal and Mali.