Whether you need help with introductions, brainstorming engagement strategies with schools and non-profits or identifying new collaborators for your next project proposal, we can provide support to your research or project.
As a university wide initiative, we support Ohio State research activities and scholarly engagement across disciplines and colleges.
How We Help
- We help identify partners and unique collaborations that advance research. See where Ohio State faculty are doing their good work in Columbus City Schools.
- We connect you with school district staff who help you navigate district policies with your in-school research. Contact these research coordinators directly for research request approvals. Interested in doing work in other school districts? Contact us for the best place to start.
- Interested in interdisciplinary research and friendships? Ohio State’s STEAM Factory provides a space where researchers from all disciplines can broaden their perspectives, share resources, spark creative ideas and form collaborations.
- Do you know what documentation is required for conducting research in schools? Learn more about guidelines for conducting research in schools by College of Education and Human Ecology faculty.
- Faculty research is a priority at Ohio State. Discover the resources that support the university’s dedicated researchers.